Entertainment Actress Tara Subkoff Says Harvey Weinstein Sexually Harassed Her (EXCLUSIVE)

06:36  13 october  2017
06:36  13 october  2017 Source:   Variety

Meryl Streep condemns Harvey Weinstein's behaviour as inexcusable

  Meryl Streep condemns Harvey Weinstein's behaviour as inexcusable Meryl Streep condemns Harvey Weinstein's behaviour as inexcusableMeryl Streep has slammed Harvey Weinstein's behaviour as "inexcusable" following claimed he had sexually harassed a number of female employees for almost three decades.

Cara Delevingne is the latest woman to come forward with an account of being sexually harassed by movie executive Harvey Weinstein . On Wednesday, the actress shared her experience with Weinstein in a statement to journalist Yashar Ali, before posting it in full on Instagram.

Culture. Cara Delevingne alleges Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed her with the help of his female assistant. Model and actress Cara Delevingne is the latest woman to come forward and say that Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed her .

  Actress Tara Subkoff Says Harvey Weinstein Sexually Harassed Her (EXCLUSIVE) © Provided by Variety

Actress Tara Subkoff has opened up about her experience with Harvey Weinstein, alleging the producer sexually harassed her in the 1990s when she was up for a part in one of his movies.

“That night I was offered the role, and I went out to a premiere after party that Harvey Weinstein was also at,” she told Variety. “He motioned for me to come over to him, and then grabbed me to sit me on his lap. I was so surprised and shocked I couldn’t stop laughing because it was so awkward. But then I could feel that he had an erection. I got quiet, but got off his lap quickly. He then asked me to come outside with him and other things I don’t want to share, but it was implied that if I did not comply with doing what he asked me to do that I would not get the role that I had already been informally offered. I laughed in his face as I was in shock and so uncomfortable. I left the party right after that.”

Harvey Weinstein accused in new expose of raping three women

  Harvey Weinstein accused in new expose of raping three women Accused serial sexual predator Harvey Weinstein once bizarrely boasted that he didn’t need to drug any women for sex — unlike Bill Cosby. The unsettling bit of braggadocio was recounted in a lengthy piece by The New Yorker that accuses the Hollywood pariah of raping three women during a two-decade stretch of predatory behavior that went unexposed. The story, written by Ronan Farrow and posted online Tuesday, charges the recently fired Weinstein’s grotesque behavior was far worse than the sordid details exposed last week by The New York Times. Thirteen women interviewed for the piece charged that Weinstein sexually harassed or sexually assaulted them. In addition to the rape charges, four victims claim Weinstein exposed himself or masturbated in front of them. Oscar-winning actress Mira Sorvino and “Pulp Fiction” co-star Rosanna Arquette both told the magazine they rejected Weinstein’s crude come-ons, only to find themselves removed from projects or passed over for roles. Both suspect Academy Award winner Weinstein was behind their career problems. The Cosby comment came after Weinstein targeted an attractive company temp named Emily Nestor, 25, and took her to breakfast in December 2014, the story reported. Nestor told the magazine that Weinstein was soon crowing about his celebrity sexual conquests, and asking to hold her hand. She said no, with Weinstein replying, “Oh, the girls always say no. You know, ‘No, no.

The Oscar-winning actress accuses Weinstein of sexually harassing her when she was 22 years old. The actress reports that Harvey called her right away about the confrontation. “He screamed at me for a long time,” she said .

Meryl Streep is speaking out against her frequent collaborator Harvey Weinstein after he was accused of decades of sexual harassment . “One thing can be clarified. Not everybody knew,” the actress said . “ Harvey supported the work fiercely Get Exclusive Gossip from Rob Straight to your Inbox!

Subkoff made her film debut in 1994’s thriller “When the Bough Breaks,” and appeared in the 1997 Jack Nicholson comedy “As Good as It Gets,” the 1997 “All Over Me,” and the 1998 Whit Stillman film “The Last Days of Disco.” Subkoff said after denying Weinstein’s advances that night, she was stripped of the informally offered part and blacklisted from acting in Hollywood.

“My reputation was ruined by false gossip, and I was called ‘too difficult to work with,'” she said. “It became impossible for me to get work as an actress after this, so I then had to start a new career path and started Imitation of Christ, a fashion and art label.

In 2015, Subkoff stepped back into entertainment and made her directorial debut with the feature film “#Horror.”

Harvey Weinstein: Floodgates Open As Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie Say They Were Similarly Harassed

  Harvey Weinstein: Floodgates Open As Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie Say They Were Similarly Harassed The floodgates have opened as some of Hollywood’s most well-known actresses — Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie — have just told their story to The New York Times in a second wave of reporting that outlines the sexual predatory behavior of former Miramax and TWC head Harvey Weinstein. Secrets long kept hidden because of fear. Paltrow recounts incidents that happened when she was only 22 years old, at a time when she and Brad Pitt were dating, when the then powerful mogul invited her to the Pennisula in Beverly Hills (right across from CAA), and suggested that they go to his room for a massage.

Cara Delevingne Claims That Harvey Weinstein Sexually Harassed Her , Too. She said it wasn’t and wouldn’t be for a bit and I should go to his room. At that moment I felt very powerless Clevver is your go-to source for celebrity and entertainment news, viral trends, exclusive interviews and more.

Top 8 female celebrities and employees sexually harassed by Harvey Weinstein . In 2015, the former employee of the Weinstein firm detailed a memo that addressed the many cases of sexual harassment shared with her from female actresses following “ exclusive ” meetings.

“The Weinstein company executives snuck into a cast and crew screening of my film and told me they loved it,” she recalled. “Then they took it to Harvey, who then refused to watch it but then bad-mouthed it to everyone all over Cannes.”

Still, the movie was picked up for distribution by IFC Midnight. “[IFC was] so supportive of me and the movie, even though Harvey tried to ruin any potential success it could have had,” she said. “It is challenging enough to get work in Hollywood as a female, let alone being a female filmmaker producer/director. And when people attempt to ruin your reputation on top of that, it makes it next to impossible.”

Subkoff said she hopes the growing list of women coming forward with their stories will set a precedent for how women are treated in all places of work. “I have a 17 month old daughter, and I hope she never has a story like this to share.”

Though she has never shared her story before, Subkoff said she opened up about her experience to demonstrate how “powerful men abusing their power can affect not only a few careers, but all of ours,” adding, “I had it affect and ruin my career as an actress. And then almost twenty years later it almost affected my first feature film I wrote directed and produced getting distribution. That refusing to comply with one powerful man’s sexual advances could not only ruin my first career as an actress, but almost twenty years later also had the power to affect my first and only feature film to get distribution is so important to show how the abuse of power by the patriarchy is affecting all female artists everywhere.”

Subscribe to Variety Newsletters and Email Alerts!

Lindsay Lohan: No-one cared about my abuse allegations .
<p>Lindsay Lohan has claimed "no-one" in Hollywood cared when she accused her former fiance Egor Tarabasov of abusing her.</p>The 31-year-old actress previously alleged that her former partner - whom she split with in 2016 - had hit her, and accused him of attacking her during a vacation on a Greek island, which he later denied.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
This is interesting!