Entertainment Sharon Stone Speaks Out In Defence Of James Franco After Sexual Misconduct Allegations

19:36  13 march  2018
19:36  13 march  2018 Source:   ET Canada

Razzie Awards Presents "In Memoriam" for Hollywood Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct

  Razzie Awards Presents Razzie Awards Presents "In Memoriam" for Hollywood Men Accused of Sexual MisconductAmong those pictured in the faux "In Memoriam" segment are Harvey Weinstein, Steven Seagal, James Toback, Bill Cosby, Louis C.K., Kevin Spacey, James Franco, Casey Affleck, Russell Simmons, Danny Masterson, Woody Allen, Jeremy Piven, Brett Ratner and more men who have faced allegations of sexual harassment, misconduct or assault.

'He should go with his d*ck out ': Crude Sharon Osbourne defends James Franco and insists he should attend Oscars amid sex misconduct allegations . By Ross Mcdonagh For Dailymail.com.

Sexual misconduct allegations are haunting James Franco after his big Golden Globes win. Since his win, people on social media have described instances of alleged inappropriate behavior by the actor. Among those is actress Ally Sheedy, who has since deleted her tweets.

Sharon Stone wearing sunglasses posing for the camera: Photo: Getty Images© Provided by Corus Media Holdings, Inc. Photo: Getty Images

Sharon Stone has come to the defence of James Franco after the actor was accused earlier this year of sexual misconduct.

RELATED: James Franco's High School Removes His Artwork Following Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Speaking to comedian Marc Maron on his podcast "WTF", Stone said, “I’m appalled by this thing about him that is happening. Now all of a sudden he’s a bad guy? I worked with him, I know him… He’s a kind friend, lovely professional. I’m absolutely appalled by this.

“I don’t feel like these trials without due process are entirely appropriate. I feel that it’s appropriate that people have to take responsibility for the actions, but I do feel that some due process is in order,” the 60-year-old actress said of the response to sexual misconduct allegations.

Reporter Paul Bliss no longer with CTV

  Reporter Paul Bliss no longer with CTV A prominent CTV News reporter who was suspended after a woman made sexual misconduct allegations against him is no longer with the company, Bell Media said Tuesday. A spokesman for the media outlet confirmed the departure of Paul Bliss but refused to provide further details.

Sharon Osbourne came to James Franco ’s defense after sexual misconduct allegations were made against him. Big deal.” Several women have come out with allegations against Franco via Twitter and the Los Angeles Times.

Sharon Stone has defended her The Disaster Artist co-star James Franco amid allegations of sexual misconduct , calling him the "loveliest, kindest, sweetest" man. Tuesday, March 13, 2018. Celebrity News.

“There’s a range of activities. And you can’t charge somebody with a felony over a misdemeanour. There has to be a balance here where this has to be heard in a rational format," she continued. "So this isn’t just black and white. And it can’t be that every man who doesn’t know what the f— he’s doing in life is a criminal 'cause a lot of men are just stupid.”

RELATED: James Franco Removed From Vanity Fair Cover Following Sexual Misconduct Allegations, But He Can Still Be Seen In Behind-The-Scenes Images

“You go out with them, they bring you home for a good-night kiss and they grab your hand and put it on their penis," Stone added. "A 50-year-old man. I don’t think they’re trying to sexually harass me, I think they’re just incredibly stupid and awkward. Like, really? That’s your move? Please don’t ever call me again, because you’re too stupid to date. I don’t think I should ruin your whole life over that but I just think you’re incredibly stupid.”

Toronto doctor's sex abuse case hinges on whether woman was actually his patient .
What should the panel in the discipline case of Dr. Suganthan Kayilasanathan rely on more in coming to their decision: the documents filed as exhibits, or the testimony of the reluctant main witness? That question will now form part of the deliberations for the five-member panel, which heard closing submissions Thursday in the case of the Toronto doctor who is accused of sexual abuse and of disgraceful, dishonourable and unprofessional misconduct. He denies the allegations.The panel must decide whether the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario has proven its case, namely that Kayilasanathan and the woman and main witness, known only as Patient A due to a publication ban, were engaged in a

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!