Sports Warren Moon denies sexual assault allegations

22:41  07 december  2017
22:41  07 december  2017 Source:   Sportsnaut

Warren Moon on leave from Seahawks broadcast amid sexual harassment allegation

  Warren Moon on leave from Seahawks broadcast amid sexual harassment allegation The Hall of Fame quarterback was accused of sexual harassment by a California woman who worked for Moon's sports marketing firm.The Hall of Fame quarterback has been working as a color commentator for the Seahawks radio network, but has requested a leave of absence. Moon, who spent 17 years in the NFL after winning five Grey Cups in a six-year CFL stint, has denied the allegations.

A lawsuit was filed against Warren Moon on Monday accusing him of sexual harassment, and the Hall of Fame quarterback is denying the allegations . In the lawsuit, a copy of which was obtained by Craig Whitlock of the Seattle Times

Warren Moon is accused of sexually assaulting a woman who worked for his marketing company. Moon denied the allegations in a text to KING 5's Paul Silvi on Wednesday. He told Silvi he would be releasing a statement soon.

Seattle Seahawks: 2: Warren Moon: 2 (1997-98)© Provided by FOXSports Warren Moon: 2 (1997-98) A lawsuit was filed against Warren Moon on Monday accusing him of sexual harassment, and the Hall of Fame quarterback is denying the allegations.

In the lawsuit, a copy of which was obtained by Craig Whitlock of the Seattle Times, 32-year-old Wendy Haskell says she was hired as an executive assistant for Moon’s company, Sports 1 Marketing, back in July. Haskell alleges that Moon required her to stay in his hotel room with him on business trips, sleep in the same bed and wear “skimpy thong lingerie bottoms.” She also says Moon committed sexual battery against her by grabbing her crotch during a trip to Seattle earlier in the year and on another occasion when he slipped a drug into her drink and pulled her bathing suit off during a trip to Mexico.

Sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Warren Moon

  Sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Warren Moon A California woman has filed a lawsuit alleging sexual harassment and battery against former Edmonton Eskimos star quarterback Warren Moon. The lawsuit, obtained by The Canadian Press, was filed Monday in Orange County, Calif. It names Moon and his company, Sports 1 Marketing, as defendants. Wendy Haskell, a former executive assistant to Moon at Sports 1 Marketing, alleges in the lawsuit that Moon required her to wear skimpy lingerie, share his bed during business trips and made unwanted sexual advances.Haskell also alleges in the documents that Moon grabbed her crotch while she was sleeping on a recent business trip in Seattle.

Heap big chutzpa: Elizabeth Warren declares GOP tax bill she hasn’t read to be a BIG SCAM. George Take responded to the allegation that he drugged and sexually assaulted a former model in 1981 in a series of tweets Saturday morning, denying that he did anything wrong.

Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon says claims in a lawsuit alleging he sexual harassed a female employee at his sports marketing company are “meritless.” None of the allegations have been proven in court. The Canadian Press does not normally name alleged victims of sexual assault , but

Moon’s attorney Daniel Fears said in a statement Thursday that his client had not yet been served with the lawsuit, but he denied the allegations.

“Warren Moon has yet to be served with the lawsuit filed by Wendy Haskell, but he is aware of the claims contained in it,” Fears wrote, via Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk. “Mr. Moon denies the claims by Ms. Haskell. Mr. Moon contends these claims are meritless, and he has every intention to vigorously defend himself in court.”

Moon has taken a leave of absence from his job as a Seahawks radio broadcaster, but Fears said that decision was made only because Moon knows his “duties as a commentator on the Seattle Seahawks radio network will be impacted” as he defends himself against the lawsuit.

RCMP Says It's Going To Take A New Look At 284 Assault Cases It Dismissed .
RCMP Says It's Going To Take A New Look At 284 Assault Cases It DismissedThe decision comes after the RCMP reviewed 2,225 sexual assault files from 2016 in which police concluded that no violation of the law had taken place or was attempted.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!